Magazines for Lymington, Milford on Sea Parish and Hordle: Serving businesses and the community alike
Terms and Conditions
ADS: Format, Content, Positioning
- All adverts accepted are on the understanding that:
- Reprinting permission has been obtained. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permissions for the use of images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advert/editorial/article/any other content.
- Descriptions of goods and services are fair and accurate. We cannot be held responsible for views expressed by contributors or any advert content, including errors or omissions. Acceptance of an advertisement does not imply that the Lymington Directory Ltd in any way endorses companies, services or products that appear in these publications.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to:
- Check the advert and ensure that it is correct at copy stage. No responsibility will be taken by Lymington Directory Ltd for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval).
- Supply new art work or advise of or request changes to artwork by the relevant copy deadline. Any changes to an existing advert already placed within the magazine must be made by the copy deadline date for the month of publication. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to ask for any changes to be made. No changes can be made to your advert or booking after this date.
- Any logos/images/photos supplied should be a minimum 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image/logo/photo supplied at a lower resolution.
- Any adverts supplied in JPEG, PDF or any other pre- prepared format will be inserted into a Lymington Directory Ltd publication as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval. These files may be resized to fit the appropriate space.
- Any advert/editorial/article/design which Lymington Directory has created cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without written approval of Lymington Directory Ltd. A fee maybe payable to Lymington Directory Ltd if an advertiser wishes to reuse an advert/editorial/article/design in this way.
- Lymington Directory Ltd reserve the right to refuse/edit adverts at its discretion.
- We gratefully acknowledge the support of businesses whose adverts we publish, and whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy, we cannot accept responsibility for loss, damage or omission caused by error in the printing of an advert or other information.
- We do not guarantee any position in the magazines except the premium pages booked as such (eg front, back, inside front and back cover). A specific position may be requested for a 7.5% additional fee based on a first come, first served basis. We do not offer any exclusivity to any one particular business. There could/will be other advertisers offering the same service as your business.
BOOKING PROCESS & PAYMENT
- We reserve the right to refuse publication if payment is not received according to the booking’s terms and conditions.
- Once an advertising package has been confirmed, either by an advertiser signing and returning the booking confirmation form, signing online, by telephone call, email confirmation or letter, no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising booking.
- For ‘Regular advertisers’ the first advert must be paid for at the time of booking, in advance of going to print. Advertisers who receive the 3 or 6 edition rate must pay for their advert by standing order, unless otherwise agreed and are advised that their advert will be printed in the magazine until such time as they notify Lymington Directory that they wish to cancel. Standing orders must be set up so that payment is received by Lymington Directory by the date specified on the order booking form/email confirmation i.e. prior to printing.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to inform Lymington Directory if they wish to stop running their ad. Notification of cancellation must be received 10 days prior to the copy deadline date of the forthcoming issue. If the advertiser cancels their standing order without telling Lymington Directory Ltd and the advert is published, the balance of the booking period will be immediately paid in full.
- If the booking is made on the 6 edition rate but the advertiser does not return the booking form (or sign online) within 14 days after the advert has been printed, the publisher reserves the right to invoice at the 1 edition rate until the signed booking form and standing order mandate is received.
- All non- regular advertiser bookings are invoiced in advance unless agreed otherwise and are payable 14 days of the date of the invoice or by the date stated on the order confirmation form, whichever is sooner. In no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold any payment for any reason at all.
- Without prejudice to any other rights of Lymington Directory Ltd, if the advertiser fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the advertiser shall not be allowed any discount given in that invoice or in any other way agreed and shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to the date of actual payment (either before or after judgement) on a daily basis at a base rate from the time quoted by National Westminster Bank plc and shall reimburse Lymington Directory all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
- Lymington Directory reserves the right to pass outstanding invoices to an appointed debt recovery service provider.
- Lymington Directory Ltd gives no guarantee of the level of response to adverts/editorial/articles etc and are unable to offer a refund if no responses are received.
- The Lymington Directory Ltd at all times, reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions set out herein this document without prior written notice to any of its Clients, and any subsequent changes will become applicable immediately.
- The distribution area of the Lymington Directory publications may vary at the discretion of the publisher.
- The term advert is used this means advertisement, editorial, article, or any other material (e.g. community content) supplied for publication.