Advertising is available in four different sizes:
- All adverts are accepted by The Lymington Directory on the understanding that they are copyright free. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permission for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advert/editorial/article/any other content.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert and ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by The Lymington Directory for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval).
- Any logos/images/photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image/logo/photo supplied at a lower resolution.
- Any adverts supplied in JPEG, pdf or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted into The Lymington Directory as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval. These files should be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be re-sized to fit the appropriate space.
- The Lymington Directory reserve the right to refuse/edit advertisements at our discretion.
- Full payment is required with the booking form to ensure publication of the advert. Any adverts for which payment has not been received will not be published.
- Once an advertising package has been confirmed, either by an advertiser signing and returning the booking form or by confirmation telephone call, e-mail or letter no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising package.
- Advertisers who take advantage of 15% discount will have their ads renewed every six months. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to inform The Lymington Directory if they wish to stop running their advert. Notification of cancellation must be received by the copy deadline date.
- The Lymington Directory give no guarantee of the level of response to adverts/editorial/articles etc. The Lymington Directory are unable to offer a refund if no responses are received.
- The distribution area of The Lymington Directory may vary at the discretion of the publisher.
- All invoices are payable within 14 days of the date stated on the invoice and in no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for any reason at all.
- Without prejudice to any other rights of The Lymington Directory if the advertiser fails to pay the invoice price by the due date the advertiser shall not be allowed any discount given in that invoice or in any other way agreed and shall pay interest on any overdue amount from the date of which payment was due to the date of actual payment (whether before or after judgment) on a daily basis at a rate of 4% p.a. over the base rate from time to time quoted by National Westminster Bank plc and shall reimburse to The Lymington Directory all costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred in the collection of any overdue amount.
- Any advert/editorial/article/design which The Lymington Directory has created cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without the written approval of The Lymington Directory A fee will be payable to The Lymington Directory if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advert/editorial/article/design in this way.
Note: Where the term advert is used this means any advertisement, editorial, article, or any other material (e.g. community content) supplied for publication.
Copy Deadline Dates are always 10th of the preceding month with the exception of the January edition when it is December 5th.
For a PDF version of these terms and conditions click HERE